Wednesday 24 August 2011

Ceremony Fans and watch this space!

Here are my ceremony program fans. They don't really look up to much yet as their just computer copies, however when printed on sparkly ivory card-stock (with turquoise and purple pages in between each) I'm sure they'll look a whole lot nicer!


Also, I have just placed an order for a load more resources for my DIY projects. Hopefully I'll be able to create much better barefoot sandals, charm bracelet favours for mine and FI's mums and my two bridesmaids, wine glass charms, and the metal lettering for the different hangers that I want to make (similar to below)

Artsy  Cherry Wood Bridal Wedding Dress Hanger Personalized with BRIDE and Wedding Date....Embellished with Beads

I'm aiming to get these last projects finished before I start back at school and so will hopefully be able to post photos soon!!

Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment