Wednesday 17 August 2011

Today's finds!

Well, following a horrendous trip to the dentist I made the most of being out of the house and scoured the local charity shops and a couple of new pound shops. I was rewarded with a myriad of 3D letters, which I had been looking for for the head table for ages. These still had their £12 labels on them; however cost me a mere £2 each!



They desperately need recovering but I'm hoping that I can rope either mine or FI's mums into giving me a helping hand, using the vintage material I've been picking up recently at 50p a go!



I also picked up a pirate hat for £1.50, to be used alongside the photo-booth and a purple pillowcase, to be used as scrap material, for 60p.


I also picked up these nicely shaped glasses for 50p each the other day and wasn't sure what to do with them, I since decided that I could use them for the sand in the sand ceremony and have initialised them. They need a bit of work but the basis is definitely there.


That's all for now, hopefully more bargains will be stumbled across soon!!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment