Tuesday 16 August 2011

My latest DIY projects


Well, over the last few weeks I've been very busy; harnessing my time off work to create numerous DIY projects. Here they are...

My first pair of barefoot sandals.

Reception fancy dress for the photobooth

Shoes Optional sign and sand brushes for the Ceremony.

Decorations for the beach gazebo and reception palpa. The first of the 3 that I have made.

Currently decorating our apartment

Bubbles for when we walk down the aisle


First twenty labled and complete :). Just need to complete the Ceremony program fans and attach.

First two pages of our boarding pass themed invitations.
Information and RSVP.


Reverse of invitations

Folder for Invitations.

Pre-departure brochure: front and back
Front cover close up

No comments:

Post a Comment